Casa Tersalle is situated in stunning countryside in the northern part of Umbria (central Italy), just 1 km from the border with Tuscany and therefore ideally located for visiting the many artistic, historical and cultural sights of both regions.
Approximate driving times from airports are as follows:
- Perugia – 50 mins (www.ryanair.com / www.britishairways.com – summer only);
- Florence – 1hr 30 (www.britishairways.com / www.vueling.com);
- Pisa – 3 hrs (www.britishairways.com / www.vueling.com / www.Jet2.com / www.ryanair.com / www.easyJet.com);
- Bologna – 2hr 30 (www.britishairways.com / www.easyJet.com / www.ryanair.com;
- Ancona – 3 hrs (www.ryanair.com);
- Rome – 3 hrs (most airlines).
In addition to flights from the UK, there are also low-cost airfares available from various other European airports.
Once a booking is confirmed, we provide detailed route suggestions and maps showing how to find Casa Tersalle. On GPS and Google Maps, go to Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (town), then Vocabolo Tersalle, 06010 (postcode).
Please note that since public transport is very limited locally, a car is essential for staying at Casa Tersalle and is best arranged at the same time as booking flights. The nearest mainline railway station is Arezzo (35 kms), with direct connections to Florence, Bologna and Rome.